With the Laserex 3000 you are in control of the output of Joules (J/cm2) which determines the amount of time for treatments, which can be from just 7 seconds for 3 J/cm2 to a minute or up to 10 min. Depends upon the issue, the size of the problem area, the size of the animal, etc.
- Energy delivered by the laser per treatment session, measured as J/cm2. It is possible to manually enter the dosage required in the VetLaser 3000, the unit then calculates the time taken to deliver the dosage.
- All 3 of the Laserex 3000 VetLaser Packages will work well for large and small animals. The 300mW model treats one small (up to 1/2″) point at a time. Ideal for acupoints, smaller animals or folks looking for a versatile laser at at a reasonable price.
- The 450mW model treats a larger area (up to 1.5″) using more power divided between 3 laser diodes in a single emitter head. The 3rd package includes both of these laser emitter heads in one package, which allows you to switch between them as needed. With regards to power output in joules per cm squared (j/cm2), the digital controls make it easy for you to program the laser for optimal treatments.
- Typically, most treatments will fall within the range of 3 to 20 joules per point. It will take just 7 seconds to deliver 3 joules of energy with the 808nm, 450mW cluster head. This is stored as M1 in the lasers memory for quick and easy application. With the 300mW single emitter head the M1 program will deliver 3 joules in 11 seconds and you can deliver 6 joules in 22 seconds.
- With the Laserex 3000 Treatments are Super easy, fast and effective. Now you know why our customers rave about the superior quality and performance of the Laserex 3000 lasers.
If you are new to laser therapy, you may find the following information useful.
Stands for Light Amplification by the Stimulation of Emitted Radiation (L.A.S.E.R.)
- Used to produce the laser beam either Visible Red (eg 635nm, 660nm) or Infrared (785nm, 808nm, 830nm, 904nm).
- The VetLaser 3000 comes with a GaAlAs (Gallium Aluminium Arsenide) diode laser. Most of the VetLasers come standard with the most commonly sought after wavelength of 808nm, which penetrates up to 3" and is ideal for all musculoskeletal issues, joint and spine issues, pain relief and reduction of inflammation.
- Beware of manufacturers who include LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) in their systems and then claim them as being ‘laser therapy’ units.
Laser Diodes have been proven to penetrate deeper into muscle tissue than LEDs!
- Visible Red lasers penetrate around 15mm (1/2") into the tissue. These are perfect for treating Acupuncture & Trigger points as well as wounds and scars that are close to the animal’s body
- Infrared lasers penetrate 50mm (3") into muscle tissue and are ideal for treating large muscle groups as found on dogs and horses as well as the entire musculoskeletal system, joints and spine. They also increase collagen production in the joints and spine.
Continuous Wave – the laser beam is constantly on during operation
Pulsed Nogier frequency – the laser is pulsed, which momentarily switches on and off during the treatment session in pulses that can be either slow or so fast that they can hardly be detected with the human eye.
- The VetLaser 3000 comes with 7 pulsed Nogier frequencies from 73Hz-4672Hz.
- Energy delivered by the laser per treatment session, measured as Joules per cm squared (J/cm2). It is possible to manually enter the dosage required in the VetLaser 3000, the unit then calculates the time taken to deliver the dosage.
Laserex Laser Diode Technology
The VetLaser 3000 uses GaAlAS laser diode technology to deliver the desired dosage required to heal the ailment – whether it be in Continuous Wave, Pulsed Nogier or Bahr frequency mode.
The software program in the color OLED screen calculates the time taken to deliver the dosage with an audible beeper and countdown timer assisting the user to concentrate on the procedure without the need for a stop watch or timer.
Laserex has taken care of all the hassle involved with selecting the correct laser therapy unit for your application, making it a straightforward, easy decision. Our first hand knowledge of the industry and experience in the field makes Laserex the preferred manufacturer of laser therapy units, world-wide.
With 30 years of manufacturing and design experience, the VetLaser 3000 combines all the knowledge into a handheld, portable laser therapy unit that is safe, effective and easy to use. The combination of GAlAs laser diode technology, frequencies, Class 3B output power and wavelengths are all considered in the manufacture of each VetLaser 3000.
The laser 3000 is the most effective laser I have ever owned. It outshines the super expensive lasers by miles and is way faster too. I’m super happy with the laser and may purchase another one soon. As an Animal Health Technician I treat dozens of dogs a day and some horses too. The Laserex 3000 450mW is the one I have and it really works well. My animal patients and their owners are very happy with the results.
~ J Robinson CMT, AHT, CCFT, Animal Health Technician
The Laserex VetLaser 3000 packages include everything you need to care for animals with cold laser technology
Rapid Animal Healing Is Now Possible with the Laser 3000
The rapid healing and deep penetrating properties of the Laser 3000 make it ideal for treating:
- Inflamed muscles
- Deep-tissue acupuncture points
- Chronic pain
- Soft tissue injuries
The accelerated healing associated with the Laserex 3000 make it the ideal product for animal owners, trainers and veterinarians who wish to effectively manage their animal’s injury. Particular IR wavelengths of light eg 808nm, 830nm and 904nm along with the correct dosage levels have proven to be the most effective in treating injured dogs, cats and horses.
The VetLaser 3000 is used as a Dog Laser and Equine laser by people seeking a safe and effective, drug free form of therapy for dogs, cats and horses.