Complete TerraQuant cold laser bundle ships with everything you need, including console, emitter, goggles, case, warranty, instructions and protocols.
TerraQuant PRO IS FDA CLEARED FOR PROFESSIONAL or HOME USE:
According to FDA documentation, TerraQuant lasers are “indicated for temporary relief
of minor muscle and joint pain, arthritis and muscle spasm, relieving stiffness, promoting relaxation of muscle tissue, and to temporarily increase local blood circulation”.
Acupressure and acupuncture are the third most popular method for treating pain and illness in the world. It’s a 5000 year old method documented to treat over 1000 symptoms and conditions. This is a proven, natural, cost-effective system that can radically improve quality of life for you or your patients. Anything that you can do with a needle or pressure, you can do with a cold laser, only more effectively, much faster, easier and totally painless. The key is to get an Infrared laser with variable power 100-500 milliwatts (mW) or a More Powerful laser for faster treatment.
Cold Laser Supplies Customers Receive These Powerful eBooks FREE.
Over 500 Protocols Made Easy.
Order Now While Supplies Last and we will also throw in 2 eBooks with a total of over 500 PROTOCOLS. You can learn how to apply cold laser therapy to support the body with hundreds of common symptoms and conditions. This valuable gift is yours free today with purchase!
• Our Super Pulsed Lasers deliver higher peak power while maintaining the highest degree of safety of any therapeutic modality
• Our devices are more effective in delivering photons to deep tissues compared to Class I-III continuous and modulated lasers. SUPER PULSED deep penetrating 905nm Infrared Laser supports ideal delivery of photons to deep seated target tissue.
Multi Radiance Technology is Preferrable to Most Expensive Class IV Lasers:
• Unlike Class IV continuous lasers, Multi Radiance devices eliminate the risk of thermal damage to a tissue
• 25,000mW super pulsed laser power with the TerraQuant Pro Model
• More power than most class IV lasers.
• Higher degree of safety than most class IV lasers
The LaserSweep utilizes patented technology to create a constantly changing frequency to “scan” the selected target tissue from superficial to deep. The TerraQuant laser includes the patented LaserSweep technology which varies the depth of penetration from superficial to deep.
The continual use of the same frequency, as found in continuous wave lasers, can lead ultimately to the beginning of adaptation processes and thereby can diminish receptivity from the cells.
Practitioners, Chiropractors, Rehabilitation Therapists, PT’s, LMT’s, Acupuncturists, and Doctors use the TerraQuant Pro to enhance their line of treatment options. Many leading athletic organizations also use it for providing optimal cold laser therapy, to enhance performance and recovery. It’s legal and superior to other forms of competitive edge technologies in sports performance, sports therapy and sports rehabilitation.
Multi Radiance Technology was engineered to allow one laser emitter device to produce the power and range of spectrum from superficial to the deepest bone and hard tissue. It combines supeficicial 660 nm Red Light with medium penetration 875 nm Infrared, and deep penetrating 905 nm super pulsed Infrared laser, plus magnetic induction for enhancing microcirculation. No other laser uses this winning combination and it has proven itself extremely effective for over 20 years in over 30 countries.
Multi Radiance Technology (MRT) uses multiple therapeutic radiances (four healing energies) working together for the absolute best biologic cellular response from skin to bones and everything in between. MRT has a unique combination of four radiances, which is perfect for optimal pain relief and quickened healing. MRT is exclusive to the TerraQuant product line.
1. Super Pulsed Laser (905nm) a high power of impulse light at a billionth of a second. This high power during each pulse drives the light to the target tissue, up to a depth of 10—13cm (4—5 inches). The TerraQuant’s high peak power of up to 25,000mW generates a high photon density, delivering the dense concentration of photons for healing which provides an extraordinarily deep tissue saturation. Super pulsed laser can influence pain reduction, improves the circulation at the tips of the blood vessels and improves ATP production which facilitates cellular metabolism.
2. Pulsed Broad Band Infrared Emitting Diodes (875nm) is useful at higher tissue depths than the laser but provide a wider spectrum – compared to laser radiation – by slightly heating the upper tissue.
3. Pulsed Red Light (660nm) penetrates shallower tissue depth and has anti-inflammatory benefits.
4. Static Magnetic Field keeps ionized molecules of tissue in a dissociated stage, enhancing the energy potential at the molecular and cellular levels.
Working together, these multiple radiances induce a biology conducive to healing and pain relief. When you use the preset frequencies, you can control the depth of the therapeutic energy from the surface up to 13 cm (5 inches) deep.
The objective of cold laser therapy is to deliver light energy units from infrared laser radiation, called photons, to cells. The consensus of experts is that photons absorbed by the cells through cold laser therapy stimuate the mitochondria to accelerate production of ATP. This biochemical increase in cell energy is used to transform live cells from a state of illness to a stable, healthy state.
The increase in the power of continuous wave lasers increases photon delivery to deep tissues, but in many cases, it also increases the amount of the heat generated. This heat increases the potential risk of unwanted or destructive thermal effects and damages to the retina requiring clinicians to exercise additional FDA implemented controls to ensure patient and practitioner safety. With Multi Radiance Technology there is never a risk of thermal damage.
Multi Radiance Technology lets you safely deliver the healing power of photons exactly where you need to up to 5″ deep, depending on the needs of the indication you are treating.
When comparing cold laser devices, some may offer a pulsed mode. Do not confuse them with super-pulsed lasers. Unlike those, pulsed lasers are created by “chopping the beam” — mechanically turning the laser on and off, much like duty cycle. Their depth is limited by comparison to the super pulsed technology due to the decreased power created by the cycle of the device.