Cold Laser Blog
Cold laser is highly suited for comfortable and extremely effective use in over 24 dental applications. There are 325 positive studies done by 81 universities from 37 different countries showing from 80 to 95% success using Cold Laser Therapy on over 24 different dental procedures.
Cold lasers using the infrared wavelength (from 875 – 905nm, with minimum power densities of 100 – 500mW) are preferred for dental applications because they are capable of penetrating into hard tissue and killing bacteria and infectious matter.
Studies have shown the following common dental conditions respond positively to Cold Laser Therapy (LLT):
- Aphthae ulcers (canker sores)
- Bleeding – postoperative bleeding control
- Dentitio dificilis – pain around the coronal tissue of either primary or permanent teeth
- Endodontics – root canal – used to reduce pain associated with root canal
- Extraction – used before and after to control bleeding, pain, and speed healing
- Gingivitis (bleeding of the gums)
- Implantology – reduces inflammation, speeds healing
- Lip wounds
- Mucositis associated with cancer medications
- Nausea– used prior to taking impressions to prevent gagging
- Nerve injury
- Edema (swelling)
- Prosthetics – denture sores
- TMJ/TMD (Temporomandibular joint and associated muscle
Why should a person or dentist consider using cold lasers?
Patients benefit from a natural, painless, non-invasive method of treatment. Sometimes people buy their own laser and do treatments at home. More frequently Dentists invest in therapeutic lasers to enhance their practice by improving clinical outcomes, easier, faster and more efficiently. The practice will enjoy an enhanced image in the community and the financial benefits will increase the bottom line. Remember, patients are becoming increasingly aware of laser use in Medicine and Dentistry. Improvements in patient care and laser technology cause patients to seek out non-invasive methods of dental pain relief, tissue healing, gum healing, root canal issues and relief from TMJ/TMD.
Do lasers in dentistry pay for themselves?
It is easy to earn additional practice income with a laser, if the Dentist has a clear vision, specific practice goals and properly integrates the laser that is well suited for his or her practice. For most Dentists a timely ROI is inevitable.
Can Hygienists use lasers?
There are at least 37 states where hygienists can use lasers.
Discover Lasers LLC offers several laser and light products for use by dentists and their assistants in the U.S. market place.
We are happy to offer Dentists and their dental staff a proven, drug free solution to eliminate pain and accelerate soft and hard tissue repair. It is a fast and easy set up, 3-10 minute treatment times and excellent results for happier patients.
To date, numerous laser manufacturing companies have developed innovative laser and light therapy medical devices for many applications. Laser and light therapy, called phototherapy, cold laser therapy (CLT), low level laser therapy (LLLT) and most recently Photobiomodulation, is a relatively new technology in North America, having only received FDA approval since 2002. Discover Lasers LLC has over 17 years experience providing numerous laser therapy products to the consumer and professional market.
There are over 325 dental research studies reporting positive effects of laser therapy in more than 90% of the trials. Listed are a few of the indications for laser therapy in Dentistry: Surgery and extractions; pediatric anesthetic; implants and crow n preparation; endodontics; soft tissue lesions; deep scaling; dentin hypersensitivity; periodontics; differential diagnosis of hyperemic pulp and facial pain.
Benefits of Cold Laser Therapy: Eliminate or significantly reduce pain; Accelerate soft and hard tissue repair; Decrease inflammation; Minimize swelling and relax muscles; Dentin hypersensitivity; Stimulate fibroblasts, osteoblasts, odontoblasts; and Accelerate orthodontic mobility.
Discover Lasers LLC offers many laser products that are FDA approved, easy to use, safe, and provide fast and effective treatment for a wide variety of outcomes. Discover Lasers phototherapy products allow practitioners and facilities to build a more competitive practice and generate incremental revenue with realistic ROI on a nominal investment in a Cold Laser for Dental Applications.
Cold Lasers with Dental Attachments or Accessories Include:
With a light guide, the PowerLaser PRO 500 or PowerLaser Basic 500 can be used for oral treatment.
As a dentist or dental hygienist, you can use the laser to stimulate the healing process of wounds from surgery, as well as treatment of blisters.
The light guide is prepared for autoclaving.
With a light guide, the PowerLaser PRO 500 or PowerLaser Basic 500 can be used for oral treatment.
As a dentist or dental hygienist, you can use the laser to stimulate the healing process of wounds from surgery, as well as treatment of blisters.
The light guide is prepared for autoclaving.
There are 3 dental probes:
- Surface/Dome probe (used externally for laser penetration through the cheek)
- Utility Probe (this utility version is curved on the end to get inside the mouth easier)
- Gum Probe (curved in mouth-shape, for use on the gums)
- This is a compact ultra-portable FDA cleared cold laser designed to relieve chronic and acute pain for home and pro users. An ideal combination of multiple wavelengths, Red and Infrared in optimal wavelengths, combined with 3 different Hz frequency settings and magnetic induction to increase micro-circulation and speed healing
Time Magazine declared inflammation to be
“The Secret Killer”
Here are just a few of the illnesses that research shows can result from prolonged or chronic inflammation:
1. Alzheimer’s disease.
Chronic inflammation is known to possibly play a role in the destruction of brain cells involved in memory.
2. Heart disease.
The leading cause of death in America has been linked to chronic inflammation, which damages blood vessels and contributes to plaque formation.
There are many forms of arthritis, but they all have one thing in common… inflammation in and around the joints.
Chronic inflammation can both be an underlying cause and a long-term consequence of the elevated blood sugar seen in diabetes.
5. Asthma, Chronic Bronchitis, and Emphysema (COPD).
Wheezing and difficulty breathing are the result of airway constriction and inflammation.
It has been shown that some individuals with autism have chronic activation of the inflammatory response.
7. Colitis and Crohn’s disease.
The lining of the digestive tract becomes riddled with inflammation, which destroys the integrity of the intestines and can lead to serious, painful, and devastating symptoms.
Inflammation results in reactions that attack the vascular, myelin, and connective tissues, which can trigger nerve irritation and chronic pain.
9. Psoriasis and Eczema.
These two common skin disorders may look different but they share a common underlying cause… unchecked inflammation.
10. Tendonitis and Bursitis.
The tendons and the bursae of any joint in the body can be affected… and the results can be debilitating. Repetitive strain causes chronic inflammation within these sensitive connective tissues.
11. Celiac disease.
Exposure to gluten in people with celiac disease leads to chronic inflammation that destroys the lining of the intestines and can lead to devastating effects inside and outside of the gastrointestinal tract.
12. Autoimmune disease.
This whole family of diseases has inflammation at their core. The result is an immunological attack on tissues in the body.
13. Thyroid disease.
Inflammation can damage the thyroid gland and, as a result, cause it to become underactive (hypothyroidism) or overactive (hyperthyroidism).
With chronic inflammation being at the root of so many diseases, it’s no wonder a large number of modern treatments center around suppressing the inflammatory process.
This makes sense.
If you have pain, you want to get rid of it.
If something’s harming you, you want to stop it from doing so.
And if inflammation is at the root of chronic conditions like arthritis, cardiovascular disease, and gastro intestinal disorders, you want to suppress it. But how?
Pharmaceutical companies spend millions of dollars each year researching this. However, the process by which they try to eliminate the inflammation has potential dangers. You see, NOT ALL INFLAMMATION IS BAD. The body needs a certain amount of inflammation to heal. It’s the rampant, out of control inflammation that is causing so many issues. And the cause of the inflammation is often difficult to avoid and eliminate from the body.
Common sources of inflammation include: stress, trauma, injury, and countless foods such as wheat, dairy, meat, sugar, refined foods, additives, GMO’s, acidic producing foods, preservatives, agricultural byproducts, herbicides, fungicides, pesticides, air and water borne chemicals, and preservatives. Consequently it is important to eat a balanced, nature based, wholefoods diet, consisting of fresh, organic, minimally process/refined foods as close to the way nature created them as possible. And include extra inflammation reducing foods such as fresh, raw, fruits, berries, vegetables, pineapple for the bromelain, antioxidants, wild salmon, nuts and seeds, Quinoa, coconut oil, olive oil, free range eggs and grass fed meats in small amounts. Plus use spices such as Turmeric, Ginger, Garlic and Himalayan Salt (contains over 80 trace minerals).
An alternative, safe and natural solution to significantly reducing inflammation can be achieved with a special cold laser called the AVANT LZ30.
DISCOVER the oldest and greatest healing method ever devised with a modern day twist. Acupuncture points on the body have been mapped out and proven to exist beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Acupuncture was born from a rich history and profound philosophy of how the body systems work in concert with nature and energy flow.
Acupressure and acupuncture have been practiced as a healing art for at least 5,000 years. It originated in China along with a similar system of treatment in India called Marma point therapy. Acupuncture is the third most popular method for treating pain and illness in the world. This complete health system has been documented for use in treating over 4000 symptoms and conditions. If you are looking for safe, natural, drug free options to treat your current health issues, or for ways to supplement your current health care, you are on the right track. This is a proven, natural and cost effective self care system, for home and professional treatments. Aculight therapy with a quality cold laser could dramatically improve the quality of your life or boost the success of your health care practice.
NEW BOOKS NOW AVAILABLE – OVER 500 PROTOCOLS IN TWO BOOKS: COLD LASER THERAPY – Reveals how to treat hundreds of issues with a laser probe. Mr. Prensky, 15 Year Laser Specialist, has recently completed writing 2 new eBooks that are now available from Discover Lasers LLC. The first is called:
COLD LASER THERAPY – Over 250 Protocols made easy – the 22 AcuPoint HEALING SYSTEM. Also includes two popular Auricular Therapy Charts for many additional treatment options.
You can order it here:
The ailments are listed in alphabetical order with suggested points and a reference of images and written descriptions of point location, depicting the precise body point for treating with your cold laser. Below is an example of the image files that are presented with each condition. As you can see, the points are clearly shown so that anyone can find them. They also come with a description of how to find them with ease and precision. Also included are two BONUS Auricular therapy charts for easy treatment of many more issues.
The principles of acupoint therapy have been modified to suit the needs of modern life and the application of advanced cold laser technologies.
THE SECOND BONUS BOOK:
Called Acupoint Therapy 3.0 and contains 283 pages with over 250 picture based protocols and extra information on cold laser therapy, Q&A, how and why it works and more.
Now acupoints are commonly treated utilizing laser light from a cold laser in specific wavelengths shown to have rapid and lasting effects.
Acupoint philosophy and aculight stimulation is based on the same principles as Acupuncture. By using laser light instead of needles, it works to stimulate specific reflex points located along the lines of energy, which run through the body, called meridians. There are 14 main meridian lines, each of which corresponds to an individual organ of the body. When the vital energies are able to flow through the meridians in a balanced and even way, the result is good health and freedom from pain. When you experience pain or illness it is an indication that there is a block, leak, excess or deficiency in the energy flow within one or more of your body systems.
There is a natural source of healing power in everyone. When this healing power is activated, it triggers a series of intricate internal processes, which produces a Healing Response. Pain, injury or stimulation to your body alerts your body that help is needed. This is when the Healing Response begins by the unleashing of endorphins, enzymes, and other healing substances into your blood to help heal the affected area. The heart rate increases, blood pressure is altered and the delivery of endorphins and nutrients required for repair is accelerated. This speeds up the elimination of toxins from the damaged area, which also promotes healing and pain relief.
Aculight Therapy is the application to an acupoint with a therapeutic laser that utilizes power output beginning at 100mW. Lower power lasers starting at just 5mW are common, but not desirable, especially for practitioners. While some benefits can be found with these much lower power laser, the extra time that one must apply to the point in order to experience some benefit can lead many people astray. It’s best to stick with a cold laser that produces 100mW of power or more, up to 500mW.
Aculight therapy induces a Healing Response by mimicking an injury, which activates a cascade of positive, natural therapeutic mechanisms within the body. Aculight therapy has been revealed to be the most superior method of treating acupoints. When applied to specific sore points along the meridians at different points for different conditions, this light tricks the body into thinking it has been damaged. The body then produces endorphins to relieve distress in the organs and systems corresponding to that acupoint. While the body is healing at the point of pain, it produces a Healing Response all along the meridian. Laser Light is commonly applied to acupoints to induce the healing response. It is much easier to apply than needles, and works much faster with zero pain. The Pulsar Probes of the Scalar Wave Laser system work exceptionally well for use in treating the acupoints, meridians, glands and organs, as they donate large quantities of readily available energy (usable energy photons) along with gentle unwinding sine waves and scalar waves, to induce an alchemical healing response not experienced with other lasers that use square waves and lack the scalar energy component.
The goal with Acupoint cold laser therapy is to learn the points that will produce the Healing Response for the conditions you want to treat. Through repetitive acupoint treatments, the body learns a new and effective way to activate the Healing Response on its own and increases the power to heal itself without any outside intervention. Each treatment is cumulative and the benefits compound upon themselves.
For the conditions listed below, you will find points that the experts agree help these conditions and they are easy to find. Sometimes you only need a few points to get results.
POPULAR ACUPPOINTS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW FOR TREATING COMMON AILMENTS ON YOURSELF OR OTHERS INCLUDE:
|GB 20 –||just under the base of the skull in two small muscular grooves at the back of the neck|
|GB 21 –||on top of the shoulder, 2″-3″ from the side of the neck|
|GB 30 –||near the “ball-joint” of the hips in the depression formed by squeezing the buttocks (relax before stimulating)|
|Li 4* –||on the back of the hand between the thumb and index finger, in the center of the large bone on your finger – to be probed inward toward the main body of the hand, directly on the bone|
|Li 11 –||on the extreme end of the outer crease of the elbow – bend arm tightly to find point (open arm and relax before stimulating)|
|SP 6* –||on the front of the leg, just behind the shin bone – the width of one hand (four fingers) above the crown of the inner ankle|
|St 36* –||in the trough or valley just away from the most prominent shin bone, the width of one hand (four fingers) below the bottom of the kneecap toward outside of leg the width of one thumb.|
|T 5 –||on the forearm two thumb widths above the most prominent crease of the upper wrist, in line with the middle finger|
|UB 54 –||at the rear of the knee, in the center of the crease between the two ligaments|
|UB 60 –||in the hollow or valley behind the crown of the outer ankle|
*Pregnant women should avoid using SP 6, Li 4, and St 36.
SAMPLE of Common Conditions & Symptoms Treated
with Acupoint Recipes:
|Allergies: Li4, Li11, SP6, St36|
|Arthritis: GB20, Li4, Li11, St36, T5, UB60|
|Asthma: Li4, GB20, GB21, SP6, St36|
|Bronchitis: Li4, GB20, GB21, St36|
|Cold and Flu: Li4, Li11, T5, GB20, St36, SP6|
|Constipation: St36, SP6, Li4, Li11|
|Diarrhea: St36, SP6, Li4|
|Ear Infection: Li4, Li11, T5, St36, GB20|
|Fainting: St36, Li4, GB20|
|Fatigue: St36, GB21|
|Fever: Li4, Li11, T5|
|Hemorrhoids: Li11, SP6, UB60|
|Indigestion: SP6, St36, Li4|
|Infection: Li4, Li11, St36|
|Insomnia: SP6, GB20, St36|
|Menstrual Cramps: Li4, St36, GB20, SP6|
|Motion Sickness: GB20, St36, SP6|
|Multiple Sclerosis: GB20, UB60, St36, SP6|
|Nausea: GB21, St36|
|Pain Control: Li4, SP6, St36, GB20, UB60|
|Pneumonia: St36, Li4, Li11|
|Sciatica: GB30, UB54,,UB60, SP6|
|Sinusitis: GB20, Li4, Li11, SP6|
|Toothache: Li4, Li11, St36|
|Vertigo: Li4, GB20, GB21, UB60, T5, St36|
How do you apply Aculight Therapy?
First you will look up the symptom or condition. Next, you will see the appropriate point(s) related to the issue, next you refer to the picture charts and/or read the brief description to help you locate the exact point. Once you find the general area on your skin, gently probe the area with finger until you find “that point”, which gives you a “funny bone” feeling or is sensitive, tender or sore. Then you apply the tip of your laser probe onto the point, preferably, in direct contact with the skin in order to send the maxim amount of photonic energy. Acupoint treatment in this way can tonify, stimulate and/or sedate, when applied with an appropriate laser probe device such as can be delivered from numerous cold lasers such as TerraQuant Solo with Acupoint tip, Avant LZ30 Lasers with Acupoint tip, and Power Laser 500 models.
Usually 10-60 seconds is all that is needed on an acupoint (depending upon the power of the laser) and just 1-3 minutes per trigger point is sufficient for each treatment session with a 100-500mW probe. Numerous points can be treated in each session. Regular, systematic treatment usually gets the best results because the effects of aculight therapy are cumulative. At first, frequent treatment is recommended. Treatment 1-2 times daily with a 100-500mW cold laser probe may produce the fastest results.
Some report almost immediate results; others may need a few days or even weeks to get lasting results. Aculight Therapy is safe. Side effects are very rare. Treat while sitting down and do not administer after meals. More and more commonly, this technique is being incorporated with low level laser probes such as TerraQuant Solo with Acupoint tip, Avant LZ30 Lasers with Acupoint tip, and Power Laser 500 models. It requires no more than a chart and a cold laser light therapy device, and may also be coupled with massage and essential oils to add increased therapeutic benefits. Acupoint therapy has been used successfully for thousands of years to help millions of people. Some of the excerpts of this article were provided by Monte Cunningham, a man who has written several books on the subject of acupoint therapy and spent more than 35 years studying this health care modality.
Are Therapeutic Lasers the NEW HOPE for America’s Children?
There Needs to be a Healthy Uprising Among America’s Families.
WHY? Because over HALF of all children in the US are either overweight or suffering from dis-ease. The increased rate of Autism, ADD, ADHD and other challenging behavior and mood disorders needs to be addressed with a natural and holistic approach.Our children have been compromised by a myriad of symptoms and conditions that can be treated without drugs or surgery, if you only knew what to do, but most people don’t. Sadly most parents and children suffer terribly due to unsatisfying treatment options, and a general lack of knowledge of how to naturally support the human body.
Many people are asking, Is Cold Laser Therapy Helpful for
Childhood Conditions Such as:
Learning disabilities – 1 in 6 children are plagued by learning disabilities Excessive weight gain – 1 in 3 children are affected, often to the point of obesity
Asthma – 1 in 9 children has asthma
ADHD – 1 in 10 children has ADHD
Food Allergies – 1 in 12 children has food allergies
Seizures – 1 in 20 children has seizures
Autism – 1 in 88 children has Autism
There has never been a better time than right now to learn how to use Cold Lasers to support full body healing on a cellular level.
We are seeing incredible results, recoveries and rapid physiological changes without drugs, non-invasively and quickly. Advanced Laser Light Therapy is the ultimate tool for helping to support deep reflex point integration, neural attunement, brain balancing, and brain body integration. The human body is made up of over 70 Trillion cells and each of these cells needs information and energy and they all communicate with eachother with laser/light. When broken, faulty, or undeveloped reflex systems are energized and integrated with cold laser therapy, the body, brain and nervous system responds and comes back online. We have to stop looking at the human body as just a bunch of isolated parts and symptoms and start looking at it from a holistic perspective in which everything is interconnected. Our body, our emotions, our mind, our stress level, the toxicity of our cells, our thinking or “self talk” and so much more on a quantum and energetic level.
Sometimes our responsive nature, which is designed to protect us, becomes the cause of our inability to relax and let go in response to stress, trauma, accidents, abuse, injuries and mental or emotional imbalances.
Our solution to dealing with chronic contraction and imbalance in any and all systems of the body is to bring the body and mind back into a balanced and a neutral state. How do you do this? You use your cold laser to supporti the immune system and nervous system to relax and rebuild. You can laser the adrenal glands, spine, sacrum, occipitals, vagus nerve, thymus gland, and acupoints on the body or micro-systems (ears, hands and feet) to help bring the body out of the sympathetic nervous system dominant state and into the parasympathetic nervous system dominant state. Also known as the rest and digest state in which some of the best healing takes place, especially when we use this time to feed the body on a cellular level, the energy and information it needs to clear emotional and physical blockages, open up the energy centers along the spine and meridians, move the lymph, and repolarize sick or injured cells wherever they are located.
Human beings are like computers, your body is the hardware and your brain and nervous system is the software.
When the software is not working correctly, complications result. Since the cells and nervous system both respond to laser light and information, we can use certain Cold Lasers to communicate with the nerves and cells. By clearing negative cellular memory and rebooting the “software” or re-integrating the natural reflexes of the body and nervous system with laser light, Hz Frequencies and optimal wavelengths, we return the body to balance. We essentially “push the reset button” of our software (cells and nerves), energize the weak or ailing cells and give the body the space it needs to flourish and unfold naturally.
Over 4000 Clinical Studies and Research Papers have been written on the subject of Cold Laser Therapy (CLT) or Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT). We know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it works safely and effectively for treating a wide range of symptoms and conditions because it works on a cellular level to address issues that all human beings may experience at one time or another. CLT is able to work more effectively and successfully to accomplish what other therapies and technologies CAN’T, because CLT/LLLT CAN deliver a flood of photons directly to the weak, sick or injured cells. The photons are instantly converted inside the cells into ATP, which is the primary energy source of most cells in the body. MORE ENERGY EQUALS FASTER HEALING. Additionally, CLT deactivates 7 of the 9 enzymes that cause inflammation by up to 70%. Inflammation has been called “The Silent Killer” by Time Magazine, and significantly impairs healing. CLT works on dozens of levels to support rapid healing, reflex integration, neurological, nerve, brain, organ, gland and muscle balancing on a level that has never been possible before.
FOLLOWING IS A SAMPLING OF LLLT CLINICAL STUDIES ON SUBJECTS SUCH AS:
Cognition, Mitochondrial Dysfunction, Low ATP Production, Compromised Immune System, Thyroid Issues, Impaired Growth, Primitive Reflexes and ADHD, Speech, Stroke, Fatigue, Depression, Hair Loss, Accelerated Wound Healing, Pain Relief, Brain Injury, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
* LLLT improves prefrontal cortex-related cognitive functions, such as sustained attention, extinction memory, working memory, and affective state. Transcranial infrared stimulation may be used efficaciously to support neuronal mitochondrial respiration as a new non-invasive, cognition-improving intervention in animals and humans. LLLT supplies the brain with metabolic energy in a way analogous to the conversion of nutrients into metabolic energy, but with light instead of nutrients providing the source for ATP-based metabolic energy. A long-lasting effect is achieved by LLLT’s up-regulating the amount of cytochrome oxidase, which enhances neuronal capacity for metabolic energy production that may be used to support cognitive brain functions. LLLT via commercial low-power sources (such as FDA-cleared laser diodes and LEDs) is a highly promising, affordable, non-pharmacological alternative for improving cognitive function. LLLT delivers safe doses of light energy that are sufficiently high to modulate neuronal functions, but low enough to not result in any damage. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3953713/ )
* We have shown, for the first time, that LLLT can stimulate neurogenesis in both the hippocampal DG and the SVZ in mice with TBI. Moreover, the treatment has been shown to improve spatial memory and learning. The likelihood that LLLT can induce the brain to repair itself after injury suggests that laser therapy may have much wider applications than that previously considered. Many diseases of the brain that are traumatic, degenerative, and psychiatric could be benefited if neurogenesis can be induced by an inexpensive, low-risk procedure without known side-effects. Moreover, tLLLT appears to be a viable and efficient stimulus for enhancing endogenous neurogenesis and to exert a survivability enhancing effect on the neuroprogenitor cells, thus increasing their chance to get functionally integrated into the pre-existing neuronal circuitry. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4189010/ )
* Excitotoxicity describes a pathogenic process whereby death of neurons releases large amounts of the excitatory neurotransmitter glutamate, which then proceeds to activate a set of glutamatergic receptors on neighboring neurons (glutamate, N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA), and kainate), opening ion channels leading to an influx of calcium ions producing mitochondrial dysfunction and cell death. Excitotoxicity contributes to brain damage after stroke, traumatic brain injury, and neurodegenerative diseases, and is also involved in spinal cord injury. We tested whether low level laser (light) therapy (LLLT) at 810 nm could protect primary murine cultured cortical neurons against excitotoxicity in vitro produced by addition of glutamate, NMDA or kainate. Although the prevention of cell death was modest but significant, LLLT (3 J/cm(2) delivered at 25 mW/cm(2) over 2 min) gave highly significant benefits in increasing ATP, raising mitochondrial membrane potential, reducing intracellular calcium concentrations, reducing oxidative stress and reducing nitric oxide. The action of LLLT in abrogating excitotoxicity may play a role in explaining its beneficial effects in diverse central nervous system pathologies. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24127337 )
* Cerebral hypometabolism characterizes mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s disease. Low-level light therapy (LLLT) enhances the metabolic capacity of neurons in culture through photostimulation of cytochrome oxidase, the mitochondrial enzyme that catalyzes oxygen consumption in cellular respiration. Growing evidence supports that neuronal metabolic enhancement by LLLT positively impacts neuronal function in vitro and in vivo. Experiment 1 verified that LLLT increased the rate of oxygen consumption in the prefrontal cortex in vivo. Experiment 2 showed that LLLT-treated rats had an enhanced extinction memory as compared to controls. Experiment 3 showed that LLLT reduced fear renewal and prevented the reemergence of extinguished conditioned fear responses. Experiment 4 showed that LLLT induced hormetic dose-response effects on the metabolic capacity of the prefrontal cortex. These data suggest that LLLT can enhance cortical metabolic capacity and retention of extinction memories, and implicate LLLT as a novel intervention to improve memory. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22850314 )
* LLLT or photobiomodulation refers to the use of low-power and high-fluence light from lasers or LEDs in the red to near-infrared wavelengths to modulate a biological function. Cytochrome oxidase is the primary photoacceptor of LLLT with beneficial eye and brain effects since this mitochondrial enzyme is crucial for oxidative energy metabolism, and neurons depend on cytochrome oxidase to produce their metabolic energy. Photon-induced redox mechanisms in cytochrome oxidase cause other primary and secondary hormetic responses in neurons that may be beneficial for neurotherapeutic purposes. Beneficial in vivo effects of LLLT on the eye have been found in optic nerve trauma, methanol intoxication, optic neuropathy, retinal injury, retinitis pigmentosa, phototoxicity, and age-related macular degeneration. Beneficial in vivo transcranial effects of LLLT on the brain have been observed in anoxic brain injury, atherothrombotic stroke, embolic stroke, ischemic stroke, acute traumatic brain injury, chronic traumatic brain injury, neurodegeneration, age-related memory loss, and cognitive and mood disorders. No adverse side effects have been reported in these beneficial applications of LLLT in animals and humans. The authors conclude that LLLT is a safe and beneficial approach, based on scientifically sound mechanisms of action of red to near infrared light on cytochrome oxidase, with neurotherapeutic promise for a wide range of ophthalmological, neurological, and psychological conditions. (source: https://www.psio.com/pdf/LLLT-of-eye-and-brain.pdf )
2. Mitochondrial dysfunction, low ATP production –
* Here is an article from the Journal of Pediatric Biochemistry explaining mitochondrial dysfunction in Down syndrome and Autism Spectrum disorders: https://content.iospress.com/download/journal-of-pediatric-biochemistry/jpb00063?id=journal-of-pediatric-biochemistry%2Fjpb00063
* Radiation of tissue with light causes an increase in mitochondrial products such as ATP, NADH, protein, and RNA,83 as well as a reciprocal augmentation in oxygen consumption, and various in vitro experiments have confirmed that cellular respiration is upregulated when mitochondria are exposed to an HeNe laser or other forms of illumination. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3288797/ )
* The influence of LLLT on the electron transport chain extends far beyond simply increasing the levels of ATP produced by a cell. Oxygen acts as the final electron acceptor in the electron transport chain and is, in the process, converted to water. Part of the oxygen that is metabolized produces reactive oxygen species (ROS) as a natural by-product. ROS are chemically active molecules that play an important role in cell signaling, regulation of cell cycle progression, enzyme activation, and nucleic acid and protein synthesis. Because LLLT promotes the metabolism of oxygen, it also acts to increase ROS production. In turn, ROS activates transcription factors, which leads to the upregulation of various stimulatory and protective genes. These genes are most likely related to cellular proliferation, migration, and the production of cytokines and growth factors, which have all been shown to be stimulated by low-level light. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3288797/ )
3. Compromised immune system –
* Immune cells, in particular, appear to be strongly affected by LLLT. Mast cells, which play a crucial role in the movement of leukocytes, are of considerable importance in inflammation. Specific wavelengths of light are able to trigger mast cell degranulation,22 which results in the release of the pro-inflammatory cytokine TNF-a from the cells.115 This leads to increased infiltration of the tissues by leukocytes. LLLT also enhances the proliferation, maturation, and motility of fibroblasts, and increases the production of basic fibroblast growth factor.31,67 Lymphocytes become activated and proliferate more rapidly, and epithelial cells become more motile, allowing wound sites to close more quickly. The ability of macrophages to act as phagocytes is also enhanced under the application of LLLT. (Read entire study here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3288797/ )
4. Hypothyroid –
* In reference to chronic autoimmune thyroiditis, which is the most common cause of acquired hypothyroidism: The preliminary results indicate that LLLT promotes the improvement of thyroid function, as patients experienced a decreased need for LT4, a reduction in TPOAb levels, and an increase in parenchymal echogenicity. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20662037 )
5. Impaired growth – Parents are reporting accelerated growth in their children. For example, one parent wrote, “In the six months prior to initiating the laser, she grew 1 1/4 inches, which is 0.052 inch per week. Seven weeks after using the laser, I suspected she had gone through a growth spurt and measured her again. She had already grown 3/4 inch, which is 0.107 inch a week. So, her rate of growth had almost doubled. She also went up 2 shoe sizes. Some suspect it may be due to their child sleeping more deeply since human growth hormone (HGH) is released more during sleep. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8627466 )
6. Information related to retained primitive reflexes:
* Primitive Reflexes: Reasons Behind Why My Child has Sensory Issues, Poor Balance, and Developmental Delays. The three most notable reflexes that are frequently seen in later childhood are the Moro reflex (affects sensory issues), Asymmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex (ATNR) (child can’t cross the midline) and the Symmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex (STNR) (poor posture, W-sitting and developmental delays. (source: https://ilslearningcorner.com/2016-03-primitive-reflexes-reasons-behind-why-my-child-has-sensory-issues-poor-balance-and-developmental-delays/ )
* Why a retained spinal galant reflex can be mistaken for ADHD: https://ilslearningcorner.com/2016-02-primitive-reflexes-why-a-retained-spinal-galant-reflex-is-mistaken-for-adhd/
* The Learning Hierarchy by Sonia Story:
The normal hierarchical developmental system, beginning before the birth of the infant and carrying on through adulthood. If the foundations—the primitive and postural reflexes—are unstable, weak or have gaps in their development, they will undermine all other levels to some degree. The motor, perception, speech and conceptualisation will also be unstable, and breakdown in any or all of these areas can occur, causing the higher-level functioning areas to also be affected. Although these stages do overlap to a certain extent, if a stage is missed, interfered with or not fully integrated, it can prevent full development of subsequent stages. Unfortunately the child will not ‘grow out’ of their learning and behaviour problems. The problems may alter and appear to improve as the child learns to compensate in other ways, but the weakness in their system will remain, causing stress on their system. They may also resurface when the child moves to more intensive learning situations, where the demands of higher learning are greater, and the pressure for academic progress is more urgent. (See here for full article and picture of hierarchical developmental system: https://www.moveplaythrive.com/images/pdf/integrating_reflexes.pdf
7. Speech – There are many reflexes related to speech and communication. Reflex integration protocols combined with CLT have produced great results in supporting speech. One parent of a daughter with Down Syndrome wrote, “we can definitely attribute our daughter’s increase in speech and communication to the current use of the laser. Our daughter went from 3 word sentences to 5 word sentences within a week. She handed me a book and said “read it to me please”. Later, when asked about her day, she told her dad about her baseball game by saying “swing, swing, swing, hit ball and run”. She had never described her day to him before. Soon after when arriving at a nearby lake, she immediately said “ocean, dolphins, daddy’s big boat” and began looking for dolphins. These were new words for her and completely unprompted. We immediately noticed she was also singing along with songs. She began telling me if her bath water was “too hot” or “too cold””.
* Stroke, fatigue, Depression: LLLT has been used non-invasively in humans after ischemic stroke to improve neurological outcome (Lampl et al., 2007). It also led to improved recovery and reduced fatigue after exercise (Leal Junior et al., 2010). One LLLT stimulation session to the forehead, as reported by Schiffer et al. (2009), produced a significant antidepressant effect in depressed patients. No adverse side effects were found either immediately or at 2 or 4 weeks after LLLT. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3953713/ )
* Hair loss – Studies have shown that LLLT stimulated hair growth in mice subjected to chemotherapy-induced alopecia and also in alopecia areata. Controlled clinical trials demonstrated that LLLT stimulated hair growth in both men and women. Among various mechanisms, the main mechanism is hypothesized to be stimulation of epidermal stem cells in the hair follicle bulge and shifting the follicles into anagen phase. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3944668/ )
* Accelerated wound healing – Tissue healing is a complex process that involves local and systemic responses. The use of low level laser therapy for wound healing has been shown to be effective in modulating both local and systemic response.
The study found that low level laser therapy (II) was effective in open wounds, which showed better regeneration and faster restoration of structural and functional integrity as compared to the control group. (source:
– The reviewed studies show that phototherapy, either by LASER or LED, is an effective therapeutic modality to promote healing of skin wounds. The biological effects promoted by these therapeutic resources are similar and are related to the decrease in inflammatory cells, increased fibroblast proliferation, angiogenesis stimulation, formation of granulation tissue and increased collagen synthesis. In addition to these effects, the irradiation parameters are also similar between LED and LASER. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4148276/ )
* Pain – acute orthopedic conditions such as sprains, strains, post-surgical pain, a whiplash injury, muscular back pain, cervical or lumbar radiculopathy, tendinitis, and chronic conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, frozen shoulder, neck and back pain, epicondylitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinopathy, fibromyalgia, plantar fasciitis, post tibial fracture surgery and chronic regional pain syndrome are amenable to LLLT. Dental conditions producing pain such as orthodontic procedures, dentine hypersensitivity, and third molar surgery respond well to treatment with LLLT. Neuropathic pain conditions can also be treated such as post herpetic neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia and diabetic neuropathy. Due to the wide spectrum of conditions one would surmise that multiple mechanisms can operate to achieve pain relief. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4743666/ )
* Brain Injury or traumatic brain injury:
– Clinical application of these levels of infrared energy for this patient with TBI yielded highly favorable outcomes with decreased depression, anxiety, headache, and insomnia, whereas cognition and quality of life improved. Neurological function appeared to improve based on changes in the SPECT by quantitative analysis. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26535475 )
– (Using helmet) Researchers at the VA Boston Healthcare System are testing the effects of light therapy on brain function in the Veterans with Gulf War Illness study.The light is painless and generates no heat. A treatment takes about 30 minutes. The light from the diodes has been shown to boost the output of nitric oxide near where the LEDs are placed, which improves blood flow in that location. The LED therapy increases blood flow in the brain, as shown on MRI scans. It also appears to have an effect on damaged brain cells, specifically on their mitochondria. These are bean-shaped subunits within the cell that put out energy in the form of a chemical known as ATP. The red (600 nm) and NIR (800–900nm) wavelengths penetrate through the scalp and skull by about 1 cm to reach brain cells and spur the mitochondria to produce more ATP. That can mean clearer, sharper thinking. Naeser says brain damage caused by explosions, or exposure to pesticides or other neurotoxins — such as in the Gulf War — could impair the mitochondria in cells. (source: https://www.kurzweilai.net/light-therapy-for-brain-injuries )
* Alzheimer’s – Parkinson’s – Turning On Lights to Stop Neurodegeneration: The Potential of Near Infrared Light Therapy in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease. Several recent studies in animal models of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease have reported that low-level near infrared light (NIr) therapy not only mitigates the behavioral deficits associated with these conditions but also has neuroprotective effects, slowing the underlying death of neurons. The first studies to report neuroprotection by NIr after parkinsonian insult demonstrated that NIr treatment reduced cell death, increased ATP content and decreased levels of oxidative stress in rat striatal and cortical cells exposed to the parkinsonian toxins rotenone and MPP+ (1-methyl-4-phenylpyridium) in vitro (Liang et al., 2008; Ying et al., 2008). In cultures of human neuroblastoma cells engineered to overexpress α-synuclein, NIr increased mitochondrial function and reduced oxidative stress after MPP+ (1-methyl-4-phenylpyridinium) exposure (Trimmer et al., 2009; Quirk et al., 2012b). Further, in hybrid cells bearing mitochondrial DNA from Parkinson’s patients, mitochondrial movement along axons improved substantially after NIr treatment, with movement restored to near control levels. There would be several key advantages for the use of NIr therapy over current treatments for both Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. First and foremost, NIr has the potential to be neuroprotective. A growing body of pre-clinical evidence indicates that NIr therapy slows or stops disease pathology. (read more: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4707222/ )
– Here is an indepth study about Alzheimer’s and upregulating BDNF using LLLT.
(Read: https://www.jneurosci.org/content/33/33/13505 )
While the research data is not specifically for children with special needs or the Down syndrome population, they show many ways the laser is being studied to help the body and brain. The stories online from parents and children benefiting from CLT/LLLT are endless and nothing short of miraculous. Parents have reported the following amazing results:
– first crawling movements
– increased distance of crawling
– first steps
– first time to stand unsupported
– increased energy, less fatigue
– increased speech and communication with depth, detail, and meaning
– increased social interaction with family and friends
– increased eye contact
– increased confidence
– detoxification reactions
– narrowed gait (Presley’s physical therapist also made comment to this)
– improved balance and coordination, jumping, standing on one leg
– improved vision (noted by their optometrist)
– coordinated eye movements
– first time to walk upstairs or downstairs
– improved reading skills
– improved sleep, less awakenings
– increased growth/height
– decreased or stopped teeth grinding
– decreased anxiety and frustration in neurotypical children
– first time to feed self using finger foods
– first time for imaginative play and appropriate play with use of toys
– decreased sensitivities to sound and touch
– laughing and smiling in appropriate responses
– improved writing ability
– increased attention and focus
– stopped bedwetting
* Results may vary from person to person. No medical claims are made or insinuated. It is not recommended for use over eyes, thyroid, or cancer.
What is an Anabolic vs Catabolic State and why is it critically important that you know?
Can your body benefit from cold laser or low level laser therapy applications? Do you want to learn how to age gracefully?
Can ongoing cold laser treatments provide additional benefits?
All human beings age at similarly predictable rates, however some people age faster than others due to various reasons. The older you get, the faster your body will start to break down. Some people age gracefully with clear, firm skin, toned body and maintain full use of their important faculties, and others experience debilitating conditions earlier in life, such as an accident, a disease or a trauma, which reduces or greatly impairs the immune system or functionality in some way, resulting in potentially diminished quality of life and accelerated aging.
Everyone is in a constant state of regeneration (an anabolic state) and/or decay (a catabolic state). Your body is in a state of building up and breaking down simultaneously, but in different areas and at different rates. Early in life when your body is growing and filled with vigor, you body is in a predominantly anabolic state. Over time, as you age your body will slowly shift from a predominantly anabolic to a predominantly catabolic state, more consistently, which is a state of ongoing decay. This can occur slowly or quickly over time, depending upon many factors including your genetics, your diet and lifestyle, amount of exposure to toxins or radiation throughout your life, how well you take care of yourself, your basic constitution and so fourth. At some point in your life common body functions will start to breakdown or fail due to lack of energy and blood circulation. Functions such as the use of your joints, muscles, spine, organs, and glands that you depend upon will work less and less optimally or fail completely over time. The premier technology that will consistently support yours cells in maintaining an anabolic state of regeneration, repair and optimal health, is ongoing, at home cold laser therapy.
Examples of the body moving into a Catabolic State include: Degenerative disk disorders, Arthritis, torn ligaments, back and shoulder pain, rotator cuff, elbow, wrist, hand and finger issues, neck, back and spine issues, hip, knee, ankle, foot and toe issues, plantar fasciitis, macular degeneration, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, peripheral neuropathy, heart disease, organ and gland degeneration or failure, prostate issues, urinary/bladder issues, digestive issues and the list goes on. With over 75 trillion cells in the human body, there is plenty of room for error, and something as simple as excess inflammation, or stress or lack of vital energy (ATP) in the cells can wreak havoc on multiple systems.
Following is a list of the numerous reasons why cold lasers or as they are also called, low level lasers and biostimulating lasers support the body and cells in re-establishing the desirable Anabolic State:
• Most therapeutic lasers deliver coherent laser light energy, which is inherently effective at getting rid of inflammation (itis), by deactivating 7 of the 9 enzymes that cause inflammation by up to 70%. Remove the inflammation and you end up with a much more supportive environment (inner terrain) for healing to take place. Inflammation is a root cause or contributor of most dis-ease.
• Many therapeutic lasers are FDA and Health Canada Cleared for Pain, which is pervasive in our society and directly related to the Catabolic State of degeneration. Therapeutic lasers provide support by activating a flood of endorphins that help to ease the pain, while simultaneously increasing blood circulation, which also aids in the healing process. Therapeutic cold lasers use low levels of power to biostimulate cells, which produces great results in treating all manner of pain and degenerative issues.
• Therapeutic lasers are also anti-oedemic(remove swelling) and greatly benefit the lymphatic system. Cold laser therapy helps to remove excess fluids from places where they should not be. Getting rid of swelling also supports the healing process by creating a more favorable inner terrain. Increased activity in the lymphatic system is highly beneficial and can be significantly increased by using therapeutic lasers. Research has shown that the lymph vessel diameter and the flow of the lymph system can be doubled with the use of cold laser therapy. The venous diameter and the arterial diameters can also be increased. This means that both parts of oedema (liquid and protein) can be evacuated at a much faster rate to relieve swelling. The process of relieving swelling and increasing the lymphatic system activity speeds healing and repair, and supports increased elimination of wastes and toxins.
• Therapeutic lasers are also anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-herpetic.By deactivating these invasive and potentially harmful factors, the body is further supported and the inner terrain is more hospitable, and the immune system is more effective.
• Therapeutic lasers naturally boost immunity by 150-200%,
increase essential blood circulation, white blood cells, T-lymphocytes and stem cells. They also re-polarize sick or injured cells, which restores permeability to the cell’s membrane so that they can once again take in oxygen and nutrients and pass out wastes and toxins.
• Most uniquely, therapeutic laser application does something that no other technology provides. It delivers photons to the cells via coherent laser light.
The mitochondria inside the cells are able to convert the photonic energy from the therapeutic low level or cold laser into Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), which is the preferred form of usable energy or fuel for all cells in the body. Once catabolic cells that are sick, injured, or dis-eased receive the energy that they need, they are moved into an anabolic, healing state of regeneration.
• Cold laser therapy does not discriminate against any cells.It works equally well on all cell types: skin cells, muscle cells, bone cells, brain cells, nerve cells, organ and gland cells. The key however is to use a laser that delivers multiple wavelengths of coherent light so that all the tissues can be bathed, because different wavelengths support different levels of penetration. Red laser for superficial, soft tissues and nerve issues, Infrared Laser for hard tissues, deep tissues, bones and teeth and Violet laser for maximum information delivery, subtle issues, or what is referred to as Quantum, plus powerful enzyme activation, Telomere lengthening, anti-aging, and emotional issues.
• Violet cold laser may hold the key to age reversal or youthing and emotional clearing. The violet laser wavelength carries way more information than all the other therapeutic laser wavelengths and it is believed to increase the production of enzymes such as the Telomerase Enzyme, which helps increase the length of the Telomeres, which are directly related to the aging or youthing process. Lengthening Telomeres increases life span.
What are Telomeres? Dr Al Sears, MD writes, “Telomeres are the bits of DNA at the end of each chromosome. You have them in every cell of your body. And the shorter they get, the older you look and the more decrepit you feel. When you prevent them from getting shorter, or make them longer, you program your body to create younger cells.” and he further states, “I’ve spent the last 6 years using this technology to help people just like you restore power, strength, mental clarity and an overwhelming sense of optimism. I have it, and it makes life more enjoyable than even I thought it could be. ……keeping your Telomeres long and healthy is one of the most important things you can do to keep the rest of your body young and healthy.”
It’s time to move beyond food and learn how to feed your cells directly. Just as you have become accustomed to feeding the systems of your body with food, drinks and supplements, you must also learn to feed your body systems with therapeutic laser light. These are easy, enjoyable, relaxing treatments that you can easily give to yourself or a patient. This is the technology of the future and it is available today. While cold laser therapy treatments from a professional are often desirable and helpful, it is important to open up to the possibility of self treatment on an ongoing basis to provide regular care, energy and internal purification and balancing.
Just as you have learned to brush your teeth every day to keep them from developing cavities, you must also learn to feed your cells and support your inner terrain with therapeutic healing lasers. A process I call laser hygiene. You live in a rapidly developing society, and are faced with unique challenges that your ancestors never experienced or imagined. You must learn to adapt or suffer the consequences of modern day stressors, premature aging and degeneration due to an onslaught of factors that include a myriad of chemicals, toxins, poisons, bacteria, molds and virus’s in your environment. There are countless sources of preservatives, colorings, dyes, heavy metals, pesticides and petroleum bi-products that you are exposed to in a lifetime.
You are also being constantly exposed to invisible electromagnetic (EMF) pollution and devitalized or genetically modified food, which lowers your resistance, throws off body-balance and makes you more susceptible to degeneration and dis-ease. All of these things gradually wear you down and age you prematurely as they build up in your system over time, until one day the dam breaks and havoc is realized. Most people don’t get started on their recovery until after a crisis occurs, but it doesn’t have to be that way. You can choose now to strive towards achieving a state of homeostasis/balance and optimal, vibrant wellness. Regular use of an intelligently designed therapeutic laser such as the Scalar Wave Laser, which delivers optimal laser wavelengths and specialized Hz frequencies is an essential part of a positive life-routine. The future is here, and now you can benefit from this amazing laser technology that energizes, balances and purifies your cells, and will help to support a long, healthy, pain free life filled with vitality, success and happiness.
The future is here, and now you can benefit from laser and light therapy technologies through use in a practice or in the comfort of your own home.
Healing Laser Technology is Safe, Easy, Effective and Affordable for Home Users. Ideal for Pain Relief, Skin Care, Wound Management, Anti-Aging, Reducing Inflammation, helping pets, children and More. ColdLaserSupplies.com provides a proven selection of top rated cold lasers for home use, along with an exceptional free training program that gives you the knowledge and protocols to experience results fast. Scroll down to see a large selection below of Home Use Cold Lasers or click here for Home use lasers for pets
Cold Lasers for home use such as the TerraQuant Laser, TQ Solo, TQ Dental Laser Package, AVANT Lasers, the PowerLaser line and Quasar MD Skin Care Laser are perfect home use lasers. Why? Because they give you the best bang for your buck, they are proven to work exceptionally well and they are easy to use. Why so many choices? Because different lasers offer different features, with different wavelengths, power densities, frequency capabilities and combinations. These variations allow you to treat a variety of conditions and that’s why we give you a free phone consultation with a laser specialist who can answer your questions and help you to match the right laser with your needs and budget. Call Toll Free 1-888-824-7558
Cheaper lasers do exist, but unfortunately they don’t have the power or features to make them perform as effectively as these lasers. Most of the cheaper “Lasers” on the market are actually extremely low powered lasers or even worse, low powered LED devices (NOT true lasers), which are merely being promoted as “Lasers”. Make sure you get the real thing because you get what you pay for. Good quality true laser diodes are not “cheap”. High quality, high powered LED’s or SLD’s can be good for skin care or pain management, but most of these type of products produce disappointing results, thus there are only two brands that we like and offer, since they are typically more affordable than true lasers. More details below.
The following Cold Lasers are well suited for at home Acu-Light Therapy:
- TQ Solo or TerraQuant Solo with Probe Accessory Kit
- TQ Dental Laser Package with Dental Probe Accessory Kit
- PowerLaser BASIC 500 (use with the Optional Acupuncture Lens and/or Light Guide accessories also shown on that page)
- PowerLaser Pro 500 (use with the Optional Acupuncture Lens and/or Light Guide accessories also shown on that page)
- Laserex 3000 3 Models to choose from
- UltraBright Health Scanner Personal Use Device with 12,500mW
- Quasar MD Perfect Skin Care
If you are new to the subject of Cold Laser Therapy Equipment, then I suggest you review our blog post of Frequently Asked Questions.
Why so many choices of healing lasers? Because different lasers offer different feature and prices, with different wavelengths, power densities, frequency capabilities and feature combinations. These variations allow you to treat a variety of conditions. To support you and ensure that you get the right laser for your needs and budget, we encourage you to take advantage of a FREE CONSULTATION WITH AN IN-HOUSE LASER SPECIALIST.
Get Your Free Laser Specialist Consultation now.
Call Toll Free 1-888-824-7558
Home Use Lasers purchased here receive our BONUS Training program containing over 500 Protocols, in the form of 2 eBooks. You are going to love it!
EXCLUSIVE BONUS – 500 PROTOCOLS
$98 Gift for Free with laser purchase
Secrets to Cold Laser Therapy Revealed! Learn many options and choices for dramatically improving your success with your cold laser. Now you can learn to use your healing laser features for the best results. Less guessing and faster improvement . The key is understanding that specific cold laser beams can replace a needle.
Acupressure and acupuncture are the third most popular method for treating pain and illness in the world. It’s a 5000 year old method documented to treat over 1000 symptoms and conditions. This is a proven, natural, cost-effective system that can radically improve quality of life for you or your patients. Anything that you can do with a needle or pressure, you can do with a cold laser, only more effectively, much faster, easier and totally painless. The key is to get an Infrared laser with variable power 100-500 milliwatts (mW) or a More Powerful laser for faster treatment.
Cold Laser Supplies Customers Receive These Powerful eBooks FREE.
Over 500 Protocols Made Easy. If you just want the books only, use link below: