What is an Anabolic vs Catabolic State and why is it critically important that you know?
Can your body benefit from cold laser or low level laser therapy applications? Do you want to learn how to age gracefully?
Can ongoing cold laser treatments provide additional benefits?
All human beings age at similarly predictable rates, however some people age faster than others due to various reasons. The older you get, the faster your body will start to break down. Some people age gracefully with clear, firm skin, toned body and maintain full use of their important faculties, and others experience debilitating conditions earlier in life, such as an accident, a disease or a trauma, which reduces or greatly impairs the immune system or functionality in some way, resulting in potentially diminished quality of life and accelerated aging.
Everyone is in a constant state of regeneration (an anabolic state) and/or decay (a catabolic state). Your body is in a state of building up and breaking down simultaneously, but in different areas and at different rates. Early in life when your body is growing and filled with vigor, you body is in a predominantly anabolic state. Over time, as you age your body will slowly shift from a predominantly anabolic to a predominantly catabolic state, more consistently, which is a state of ongoing decay. This can occur slowly or quickly over time, depending upon many factors including your genetics, your diet and lifestyle, amount of exposure to toxins or radiation throughout your life, how well you take care of yourself, your basic constitution and so fourth. At some point in your life common body functions will start to breakdown or fail due to lack of energy and blood circulation. Functions such as the use of your joints, muscles, spine, organs, and glands that you depend upon will work less and less optimally or fail completely over time. The premier technology that will consistently support yours cells in maintaining an anabolic state of regeneration, repair and optimal health, is ongoing, at home cold laser therapy.
Examples of the body moving into a Catabolic State include: Degenerative disk disorders, Arthritis, torn ligaments, back and shoulder pain, rotator cuff, elbow, wrist, hand and finger issues, neck, back and spine issues, hip, knee, ankle, foot and toe issues, plantar fasciitis, macular degeneration, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, peripheral neuropathy, heart disease, organ and gland degeneration or failure, prostate issues, urinary/bladder issues, digestive issues and the list goes on. With over 75 trillion cells in the human body, there is plenty of room for error, and something as simple as excess inflammation, or stress or lack of vital energy (ATP) in the cells can wreak havoc on multiple systems.
Following is a list of the numerous reasons why cold lasers or as they are also called, low level lasers and biostimulating lasers support the body and cells in re-establishing the desirable Anabolic State:
• Most therapeutic lasers deliver coherent laser light energy, which is inherently effective at getting rid of inflammation (itis), by deactivating 7 of the 9 enzymes that cause inflammation by up to 70%. Remove the inflammation and you end up with a much more supportive environment (inner terrain) for healing to take place. Inflammation is a root cause or contributor of most dis-ease.
• Many therapeutic lasers are FDA and Health Canada Cleared for Pain, which is pervasive in our society and directly related to the Catabolic State of degeneration. Therapeutic lasers provide support by activating a flood of endorphins that help to ease the pain, while simultaneously increasing blood circulation, which also aids in the healing process. Therapeutic cold lasers use low levels of power to biostimulate cells, which produces great results in treating all manner of pain and degenerative issues.
• Therapeutic lasers are also anti-oedemic(remove swelling) and greatly benefit the lymphatic system. Cold laser therapy helps to remove excess fluids from places where they should not be. Getting rid of swelling also supports the healing process by creating a more favorable inner terrain. Increased activity in the lymphatic system is highly beneficial and can be significantly increased by using therapeutic lasers. Research has shown that the lymph vessel diameter and the flow of the lymph system can be doubled with the use of cold laser therapy. The venous diameter and the arterial diameters can also be increased. This means that both parts of oedema (liquid and protein) can be evacuated at a much faster rate to relieve swelling. The process of relieving swelling and increasing the lymphatic system activity speeds healing and repair, and supports increased elimination of wastes and toxins.
• Therapeutic lasers are also anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-herpetic.By deactivating these invasive and potentially harmful factors, the body is further supported and the inner terrain is more hospitable, and the immune system is more effective.
• Therapeutic lasers naturally boost immunity by 150-200%,
increase essential blood circulation, white blood cells, T-lymphocytes and stem cells. They also re-polarize sick or injured cells, which restores permeability to the cell’s membrane so that they can once again take in oxygen and nutrients and pass out wastes and toxins.
• Most uniquely, therapeutic laser application does something that no other technology provides. It delivers photons to the cells via coherent laser light.
The mitochondria inside the cells are able to convert the photonic energy from the therapeutic low level or cold laser into Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), which is the preferred form of usable energy or fuel for all cells in the body. Once catabolic cells that are sick, injured, or dis-eased receive the energy that they need, they are moved into an anabolic, healing state of regeneration.
• Cold laser therapy does not discriminate against any cells.It works equally well on all cell types: skin cells, muscle cells, bone cells, brain cells, nerve cells, organ and gland cells. The key however is to use a laser that delivers multiple wavelengths of coherent light so that all the tissues can be bathed, because different wavelengths support different levels of penetration. Red laser for superficial, soft tissues and nerve issues, Infrared Laser for hard tissues, deep tissues, bones and teeth and Violet laser for maximum information delivery, subtle issues, or what is referred to as Quantum, plus powerful enzyme activation, Telomere lengthening, anti-aging, and emotional issues.
• Violet cold laser may hold the key to age reversal or youthing and emotional clearing. The violet laser wavelength carries way more information than all the other therapeutic laser wavelengths and it is believed to increase the production of enzymes such as the Telomerase Enzyme, which helps increase the length of the Telomeres, which are directly related to the aging or youthing process. Lengthening Telomeres increases life span.
What are Telomeres? Dr Al Sears, MD writes, “Telomeres are the bits of DNA at the end of each chromosome. You have them in every cell of your body. And the shorter they get, the older you look and the more decrepit you feel. When you prevent them from getting shorter, or make them longer, you program your body to create younger cells.” and he further states, “I’ve spent the last 6 years using this technology to help people just like you restore power, strength, mental clarity and an overwhelming sense of optimism. I have it, and it makes life more enjoyable than even I thought it could be. ……keeping your Telomeres long and healthy is one of the most important things you can do to keep the rest of your body young and healthy.”
It’s time to move beyond food and learn how to feed your cells directly. Just as you have become accustomed to feeding the systems of your body with food, drinks and supplements, you must also learn to feed your body systems with therapeutic laser light. These are easy, enjoyable, relaxing treatments that you can easily give to yourself or a patient. This is the technology of the future and it is available today. While cold laser therapy treatments from a professional are often desirable and helpful, it is important to open up to the possibility of self treatment on an ongoing basis to provide regular care, energy and internal purification and balancing.
Just as you have learned to brush your teeth every day to keep them from developing cavities, you must also learn to feed your cells and support your inner terrain with therapeutic healing lasers. A process I call laser hygiene. You live in a rapidly developing society, and are faced with unique challenges that your ancestors never experienced or imagined. You must learn to adapt or suffer the consequences of modern day stressors, premature aging and degeneration due to an onslaught of factors that include a myriad of chemicals, toxins, poisons, bacteria, molds and virus’s in your environment. There are countless sources of preservatives, colorings, dyes, heavy metals, pesticides and petroleum bi-products that you are exposed to in a lifetime.
You are also being constantly exposed to invisible electromagnetic (EMF) pollution and devitalized or genetically modified food, which lowers your resistance, throws off body-balance and makes you more susceptible to degeneration and dis-ease. All of these things gradually wear you down and age you prematurely as they build up in your system over time, until one day the dam breaks and havoc is realized. Most people don’t get started on their recovery until after a crisis occurs, but it doesn’t have to be that way. You can choose now to strive towards achieving a state of homeostasis/balance and optimal, vibrant wellness. Regular use of an intelligently designed therapeutic laser such as the Scalar Wave Laser, which delivers optimal laser wavelengths and specialized Hz frequencies is an essential part of a positive life-routine. The future is here, and now you can benefit from this amazing laser technology that energizes, balances and purifies your cells, and will help to support a long, healthy, pain free life filled with vitality, success and happiness.
The future is here, and now you can benefit from laser and light therapy technologies through use in a practice or in the comfort of your own home.