Why do Doctor’s & Chiropractors like Cold Laser Therapy?
The feeling you get from being able to help a client who is suffering is a great reward.
The feeling you get from being able to help a client without drugs, surgery or any negative side effects is incomparable. Being able to treat a wide range of conditions safely and effectively, with a technology that works on previously difficult to treat conditions is even better.
Cold Laser, or Low Level Laser Therapy brings new hope and help, and can be used for a huge range of specific and non-specific conditions including:
- Inflammatory and repetitive strain conditions such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS), Tennis Elbow, Epicondylitis, Plantar Fascitis, Diabetic Neuropathy and Bursitis with excellent results.
- Pain management for Fibromyalgia, Fibric Myalgia Myofscial pain, cervical neck pain, thoracic pain, muscle spasms and low back pain.
- Connective tissue disorders such as sprains, strains, tendonitis, and tendon ruptures.
- Joint injuries or disorders such as osteoarthritis, dislocations, TMJ disorders, and ligament injuries.
- Muscle injury and muscle disorders such as muscle bruises, contusions, muscle ruptures, and muscle shortening contractures such as a frozen shoulder.
- Neurological injury or disorders such as prolapsed disc, ruptured or herniated discs, crush injuries, neuritis, and headaches.
The biological effects of how Low Level Laser Therapy works has been thoroughly documented. Cold Laser Therapy significantly accelerates and enhances the body’s natural defense and repair abilities, repolarizes sick or injured cells, enhances cellular metabolism, increases production of ATP, and activates beneficial endorphins and enzyme processes. The ability of cold laser treatments to reduce the duration of inflammation, alleviate pain and enhance healing has made it a well accepted mode of therapy around the world. Low Level Laser Therapy has been proven to provide pain relief, reduce damage due to injury and loss of function. Cold Laser Therapy enables the body to have a more rapid healing process, often free from drugs and surgery and is quick and easy to administer.
Tags: Blog/News · Blogroll · Clinical Cold Lasers · Clinical Use Lasers · Cold Laser Applications · Cold Laser Therapy Education · Healing Technologies · Health and Light News · Lasers for Pain Relief