TerraQuant Elite the Winning Cold Laser Combination
What Makes TerraQuant Elite the Winning Combination for Pain Management Practitioners?
With so many cold lasers now on the market, how do you choose the right cold laser for your practice?
What questions do you need to ask so that you can feel confident that you have made a wise decision and invested in the best laser to meet the needs of your patients and the needs of your bank account. Is it sufficient to spend just $3,000 to $7,000 on a laser or do you really have to spend more to get reliable performance? Let’s face it, spending $15,000 to $50,000 on a class IV laser is a lot of money to put out and you’ll have to spend a substantial amount of time doing treatments before you can recoup your investment and start making a profit. Let me help you learn how to make a wise and prudent purchase.
Let’s look at some of the questions that are pertinent in such an investment:
- Is the Cold Laser FDA Cleared or just FDA Approved?
- Is the Cold Laser a Class I, II, IIIa or IIIb and what exactly does this class represent?
- What is the track history of the laser?
- Does the Cold Laser offer a hands free operation feature?
- How easy is it to learn to use the laser?
- Does the Cold Laser come with user and protocol manuals?
- Does the laser come with a manufacturer warranty and where is the service center?
- Is the company selling the laser an authorized distributor?
- Does the company selling the laser offer a return policy?
- Does the company selling the laser offer customer support?
- How much is the Cold Laser going to cost you?
- Does the company selling the laser offer a low price guarantee?
- Does the company selling the laser offer free shipping?
- Is the company you are thinking of doing business with an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau?
- Does the company selling the laser accept all major credit cards and also offer leasing/financing options?
- How long has the company selling the laser been in business?
Okay, now let’s get to answering these questions for you about the TerraQuant Elite Cold Laser Package.
- The TerraQuant Elite is FDA Cleared with OTC clearance. FDA Approved just means that it is approved for sale in the US, but not necessarily for use on humans. OTC clearance is the most difficult to attain because it means that the laser is safe enough to be purchased over the counter by general consumers.
- The TerraQuant Elite is a class I laser with some class II components. This means that it sports the highest safety rating as determined by the FDA regarding potential risk to the eye. A higher classification simply means that the laser poses greater risk of potential damage to the eye.
- This technology was developed by the Russian space program and has been marketed throughout the world for over 20 years. The TerraQuant lasers have a proven track record of use in over 30 countries and by multiple high profile sports teams and 7 of the special forces of the world. The TerraQuant Elite sports two laser emitter heads instead of one. The laser heads can be used at the same time if desired and both utilize a combination of 4 multi radiance healing technologies simultaneously to support therapeutic healing from the surface down to a penetration level of 5 inches, allowing for maximum biostimulation and delivery of photonic energy to the target tissues.
- The TerraQuant Elite features an optional Hands free Deluxe Medical Cart with Dual Armature capabilities. This allows the practitioner to use both laser emitters simultaneously without having to stand over the patient holding the emitter and waiting for each 5 minute cycle. Instead the practitioner can position the laser emitter over the desired location, press the start button on the desired setting and walk away for 5 minutes between cycles. The laser will beep when the cycle is complete.
- The TerraQuant Elite is easy to operate and features a short learning curve for the average individual.
- A training DVD, user and protocol manuals are provided to make learning quick and easy. An optional International Protocols manual is also available for a fee.
- The TerraQuant Elite comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty and the service center is in Ohio.
- Health is Wealth Maui LLC, www.Quantum-Healing-Lasers.com, and www.ColdLaserSupplies.com are all authorized distributors of the full line of TerraQuant lasers and other lasers as well.
- Health is Wealth Maui LLC, www.Quantum-Healing-Lasers.com, and www.ColdLaserSupplies.com all offer a 30 day money back guarantee with a nominal restocking fee.
- Health is Wealth Maui LLC, www.Quantum-Healing-Lasers.com, and www.ColdLaserSupplies.com all offer exceptional customer support and have cold laser specialists available to answer questions.
- Health is Wealth Maui LLC, www.Quantum-Healing-Lasers.com, and www.ColdLaserSupplies.com all offer FDA cleared professional cold lasers from $2495 to $9995+ depending upon your needs and budget. See the TerraQuant Elite pricing by clicking the link and scrolling to the bottom of the page.
- Health is Wealth Maui LLC, www.Quantum-Healing-Lasers.com, and www.ColdLaserSupplies.com all offer a low price guarantee. They will meet or beat any authorized verifyable advertised price and always offer the lowest allowable adverising prices set by the manufacturers of the lasers. They also offer preferred customer prices for qualified customers.
- Health is Wealth Maui LLC, www.Quantum-Healing-Lasers.com, and www.ColdLaserSupplies.com all offer free shipping on any purchase of over $300.
- Health is Wealth Maui LLC, www.Quantum-Healing-Lasers.com, and www.ColdLaserSupplies.com all accredited with the Better Business Bureau.
- Health is Wealth Maui LLC, www.Quantum-Healing-Lasers.com, and www.ColdLaserSupplies.com accept all major credit cards and PayPal and offer Leasing/Financing Options.
- Health is Wealth Maui LLC incorporated as an LLC in 2005, they were previously in business without an LLC since 1990 as a health and therapy equipment products company. They have been specializing in Cold Lasers since 2002 and have two Cold Laser Specialist available at your service should you need any assistance. You can reach them by calling 808-572-2995 or Toll Free 1-888-824-7558.