How Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Work
According To Low Level Laser Therapy
by Jan Turner & Lars Hode (Prima Books),
“Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT):
• Reduces pain by causing the production of natural pain killer endorphins.
• Reduces inflammation by suppressing inflammatory enzymes that create swelling, redness, pain, and heat and enhances the release of anti-inflammatory enzymes.
• Enhances lymphatic drainage, which increases circulation and speeds healing.
• Stimulates the release of helpful healing enzymes.
• Releases tight muscles (both smooth and striated) that create chronic pain, joint problems, and decreased mobility.
• Speeds bone repair by stimulating fibroblastic and osteoblastic proliferation.
• LLLT in the correct frequency appears to be antiviral, antifungal, and antiherpetic.”
Low level laser therapy repolarizes sick or injured cells, allowing them to once again take in oxygen and nutrients and pass out wastes and toxins. LLLT reestablishes the permeability of the cell, while at the same time donating photons to cells and Mitochondria, which is directly converted into AdenosineTriPhosphate (ATP), the chemical energy required for healing and rejuvenation. With all of these beneficial effects it’s no wonder that LLLT is used in hospitals, clinics and private practices worldwide in all developed countries and has a 30 plus year proven track record.