Dental Laser plus 230 Positive Studies
A Dental Laser is used for applications within the oral cavity.
The AL500 Dental Laser with extra long tip is suited for comfortable and effectively use in over 24 dental application. There are 230 positive studies done by 81 universities from 37 different countries showing from 80 to 95% success using Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) on over 24 different dental procedures.
Cold lasers using the infrared wavelength from 775 – 905nm, with power densitities of 200 – 500mW are preferred for dental applications because they are capable of penetrating into hard tissue and killing bacteria and infectious matter. The greater the power density, measured in mW, the faster the treatment times.
Here is a list of the most common conditions that the positive studies have shown respond well to LLLT:
- Alveolitis (bone infection)
- Anesthetic – used alone to replace or in conjunction to enhance the depth or profoundness of dental anesthetic
- Aphthae ulcers (canker sores)
- Bleeding – postoperative bleeding control
- Caries – Used prior to drilling to PREVENT tooth hyperemia and postoperative pain
- Dentitio dificlis – pain around the coronal tissue of either primary or permanent teeth
- Endodontics – root canal – used to flush bacteria out of dentinal tubules and reduce pain associated with root canal
- Extraction – used before and after to control bleeding, pain, and speed healing
- Gingivitis (bleeding of the gums)
- Herpes Zoster (cold sores)
- Hypersensitive dentine – usually at gum line – many over the counter tooth pastes are sold with less benefit than LLLT
- Implantology – reduces inflammation, speeds healing, reduces inflammation, and increases bone growth
- Jaw fractures
- Leukplakia (precancerous tissue)
- Lingua geografica
- Lip wounds
- Mucositis associated with cancer medications
- Nausea – used prior to taking impressions to prevent gagging
- Nerve injury
- Oedema (swelling)
- Oral surgery
- Pain regardless of the cause
- Pediatric dental treatment
- Prosthetics – denture sores
- Secondary dentin formation
- TMJ/TMD (temporomandibular joint and associated muscle disorders)
Now with the AL500 Dental Laser with extra long tip it’s possible to easily and affordably treat conditions within the oral cavity without pain, costly procedures or medications. Delivers 30 Joules of energy per minute, 15 Joules every 30 seconds, 7.5 Joules every 15 seconds, 4 Joules every 8 seconds.
Here is an easy Dental Laser Treatment Protocol:
- 4 Joules for each point treated.
- For each affected tooth, treat the crown and also the gum immediately above and to either side of the tooth. This can be done on the inner and outer sides of the gum.
- For extra good measure, select 6-8 points along the sub mandibular and cervical lymph nodes on the affected side and treat with 2 Joules each point.